INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and
Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree June 30, 2003, n. 196, “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (the “Code”) and Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27/04/2016, hereafter referred to as the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), APULIA FOOD SRL, with registered office at VIA UGO LA MALFA 5/7, CANOSA DI PUGLIA as owner of the processing of personal data, informs you of the following:
Owner and manager of the treatment
The data controller is APULIA FOOD S.R.L., with registered office in VIA UGO LA MALFA 5/7, CANOSA DI PUGLIA
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data you provide will be used exclusively for the following purposes:
a) stipulation and execution of the contract and all the activities connected to it, such as, for example, invoicing, credit protection, administrative, management, organizational and functional services for the execution of the contract;
b) fulfillment of the obligations established by law, regulations, applicable legislation and other instructions given by authorities invested by law and by supervisory and control bodies.
The processing of personal data for the purposes mentioned above does not require your express consent (Article 24, letters a) and b) of the Code and art. 6 lett. b) and e) of the GDPR).
c) carrying out marketing and promotional activities of the products and services of the Owner, commercial communications, both by automated means without operator intervention (eg SMS, fax, MMS, e-mail, etc.) or traditional (by telephone, mail).
d) development of studies and market research.
The processing of personal data for the aforementioned purposes requires its express consent (Article 23 of the Code and Article 7 of the GDPR). This consent concerns both the automated and traditional communication methods described above. You will always have the right to freely and at no cost oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of your data for said purposes, excluding for example the automated methods of contact and expressing your desire to receive commercial and promotional communications exclusively through traditional ways of contact.
Compulsory or optional nature of the provision of data and consequences of a refusal to provide personal data
The data required for the purposes referred to in the preceding letters a) and b) must be provided for the fulfillment of the legal obligations and / or for the conclusion and execution of the contractual relationship and the provision of the requested services. Therefore your eventual refusal, even partial, to provide such data would make it impossible for the Supplier to establish and manage the relationship itself and to provide the requested service.
The provision of personal data necessary for the purposes referred to in paragraphs c) and d) above is optional, therefore your refusal to provide such data would make it impossible to carry out the activities described therein.
Methods of data processing
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2) GDPR, for the aforementioned purposes, both on paper and computerized means, by means of electronic or automated instruments, in compliance with the regulations in force in particular on matters of confidentiality and security and in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of customer rights.
The processing is carried out directly by the owner’s organization, by its managers and / or agents.
Communication and Dissemination
Your personal data may be communicated, within the limits strictly relevant to the obligations, the tasks and the purposes referred to above and in compliance with current legislation on the subject, to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom such communication must be made in order to fulfill or to demand the fulfillment of specific obligations provided for by laws, regulations and / or Community legislation;
- companies belonging to the Group of the Holder or controlling, controlled or connected pursuant to Art. 2359 of the Italian Civil Code, acting as data controllers or for administrative and accounting purposes (purposes related to the carrying out of internal, administrative, financial and accounting activities, in particular, functional to the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations);
- external physical and / or legal persons that provide services to the activities of the Owner for the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above (eg call centers, suppliers, consultants, companies, institutions, professional offices). These subjects will operate as data controllers.
Personal data will not be disseminated in any way.
Retention period of personal data
The personal data will be kept for the entire duration expressed by the contract stipulated with the Owner concluded that the data will be kept for the completion of the terms provided by law for the conservation of administrative documents and then will be deleted.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 RGPD and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, the managers and the designated representative pursuant to art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- to object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to the traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right of opposition also only partially. Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication. Where applicable, it also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority
For the exercise of the rights referred to in art. 7 of the legislative decree n. 196/03 and art. 15 of the GDPR or for questions or information regarding the processing of your data and the security measures taken, may in any case forward our request to the following address:
APULIA FOOD S.R.L
VIA UGO LA MALFA 5/7, CANOSA DI PUGLIA
Phone 0039 0883 613051